Monday, August 18, 2008

Dilemma Resolved

I have now realized that there is difference between diary and blog. Blog is not meant for a writing stuff like diary. As I was always in dilemma about the level of privacy between diary and blog, I have now got the things right! I studied lots of blogs and came to conclusion that I should not discuss personal things here as it is not the proper place for it. Because people are not at all interested in your daily life, your ups and down. People have their own problems so how will they look after into your matters? The same question was in front of A.P.J. Abdul Kalam when his colleagues insisted him to write an autobiography but it was different ball game. As he was the idol of many Indians it was right thinking to let people know about himself.

But I am not A.P.J So I have now decided not to write anything about myself, my day or my lifestyle. I will try to post subjects from various fields. There will not be any sequence or an order for these posts. Someday it will be about Indian classical sangeet and the other day it will be rock/pop!

I will try to express my feelings, comments or sometimes my experiences related with a subject. I actually have habit of keeping diary so I seek no need of writing the same for my blog. Blog should be used for a source of information and not just as a diary of anyone… So I will be presenting my blog to the world in entirely new fashion to the world from tomorrow! Get ready for it!

Ok! I have to rush for my college…Bye! Have a nice day!!!

1 comments:

Sarang said...

hey anand...when did u start writing blogs...good yaar...read some...good ones...

keep it up...u have got me thinking...i may also start my own blog...