Friday, August 8, 2008

A new Day in Shravan.....

Days and nights have passed.... I hadn't updated my blog I'm not worrying about the reasons (and not promising to anyone to be updated hereafter!). I am writing this post from my college's internet cafe which has around 200 computers with LCD screens but the biggest problem is the SPEED! It took nearly 5-10 minutes to reach at this page... I rarely use college cafe... most of the sites are blocked (no doubt they are'popular' in many aspects!!!) But students have overcome those difficulties....
Our practical of VLSI went a bit longer and I could not manage to back home and take lunch. But thanks to it as I got time to update my page. I am playing Table Tennis regularly at our department's lunch space. I am going to get new racket in one or two days...
Our Computer Network practical os to be started within 10 minutes so I have to log out now!!!
Keep Blogging!!!!!!!

P.S- My tube light has lighted! It is 8/8/08 such a date comes once in a year!!!
Also I got net connection in evening at my room also! So it is a nice coincidence to start 
RE BLOGGING.

0 comments: