Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trying….

Every post entitled as …day or …day. Now I will give some new title to this post! I actually don't think everything what to write, how to write. I just make up some loose points in mind try to elaborate those. At last after I think it's enough for now I stop and give the title to that post. I have now set up a hit counter on my blog. It will show me how many of people go through my blog. Most of the times the only reader is me (about 16 times in last two days). Each time I try to update something, the hit counter increases by one! But good thing is that it has increased 3-4 times in last two days without my visit means someone might have gone through the blog. (One of them is Nikhil).

I visit the blogs of Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan regularly. Both of them are my favorite heroes. But I make one thing clear that I have not been inspired for blog writing because of their blogs! Actually while searching some information on Google I came across these blogs and decided to make my own blog. Then I went on searching that which blog provider is better, what features, what activities, etc. And after all the results I finalized Blogger.com to be a blogger! It's a good blog provider indeed. Blog writing has not given me any results or earned money. But…it is giving me immense pleasure to express myself to the world! It's also good practice to write blog to increase the efficiency of English! This is my personal opinion!!! I will suggest the students (especially from Marathi medium schools) to write something in English. Not necessarily a blog but anything.

As language point has been pulled up I will continue it further. As far as I think English is the best and easiest language to communicate in the world. This scenario may change but not in coming years. We should be proud of our mother tongue, we should respect it. But it does not mean that we should ignore the importance of other languages. All the languages are beautiful! I myself can talk in only three languages Marathi, Hindi, English! If I get enough time I will definitely try for other language. I think this much discussion is enough on language issue. I have not decided this language issue, it was not in my mind also but while writing I suddenly got the point. As I am not a writer or not a good follower of English, this post may seem boring to read.

One should not write by making his mindset before the writing. Your writing should reflect the vicinity of your thoughts, your views. I am trying to achieve the same… trying since last 3 years!

0 comments: